Question

I Can't Automate Woocommerce Product Total Value with Go High Level (lead Connector) Opportunity Value $

• 16 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to automate Woocommerce New Orders with Go High Level Lead Information, that way I can use the dashboard to observe in each part of the pipeline how much Money is.

I can get the name, Phone, pipeline but Zapier doesnt display the Opportunity or Monetary Value, Pabbly does that, but All we need is to have in Zapier the Opportunity Field.

Has anyone solved this problem? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @orboquin ,

Can you share a screenshot of the Zap that you have created?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @orboquin,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same issue here? If so, please let us know and we’re happy to assist further.

Thanks! 

Hi Ken.a yeah I’m still having the issue, I’ll appreciate if you can help. Its basically connecting it through Zapier, I know Pabbly Doest it but I want to have everything in Zapier. 

Let me know! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @orboquin,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action steps that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Additionally, could you please share a screenshot of the fields that you’re looking for in your app?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!