Best answer

Hubspot deals do not include company ID

• 28 December 2020
  • 10 replies

I am building a workflow to create a bunch of other sales collateral based on hubspot deals as they work through their various stages. The New Deal trigger does not contain this value in the data it returns - how are others handling this?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 28 December 2020, 21:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For the HubSpot Trigger, did you specify the Properties to Retrieve to include the Company ID data point?

Yup - Company ID / Company Name is not included there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Does “Company ID” or “Company Name” it go by a different internal ID?

Make sure to scroll and search and load more for all the possible values.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Company may be a linked HubSpot Object, so you may have to use another step in the Zap to search for the HubSpot Company to get the desired data points.

:( I tried that but I can not search company by associated deal information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Perhaps you can provide a screenshot of the HubSpot UI where you see the Company ID/Name on the Deal.

Sure: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Ok, here’s what you have to do in the Zap.

Action: HubSpot Find Associations (this will return the Company ID to use in the next step)

Action: HubSpot Get/Find Company

THNK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone If after running the “Find Associations” step, your company returns multiple values (multiple associations), how could you then find each deal?  There does not appear to be a “find multiple deals” step available.  Is there a workaround for this, please?