Best answer

How to user's data from chatbot form SendPulse to Zap table?

• 27 September 2023
  • 5 replies

I created 3 tables in Zap. Integrated Zap with SendPulse. In SendPulse I have a chatbot. I would like set up data sending from SentPulse chatbot to Zap table and back (to SendPulse -  chat bot). What Zap’s tools and setting should I use?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 September 2023, 07:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Optimafide,

I’m not seeing a trigger for chatbot in the SendPulse integration. That said, here are the available triggers and actions for SendPules.

c7e1481133436da0aa09900a41ea4554.png
(view larger)

Do you this these events works for you? If not, could you please let me know the data you’d like to send to SendPulse chatbot?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Hi ken.a!

THanks for your prompt answer. 

Change Variables for Subscriber that would be the trigger!! But i cannot see it in the dropdown menu . Can you pls advise how to get Change Variables for Subscriber?

I didn’t manage to set up a trigger for Variables in SP. SP triggers initiate chat bot flows only. Apparently Change Variables for Subscriber sits with Zap. So, thats re my question above.

Also c If you have a clue, can you pls also advise what tool should I use at SP to sent (trigger Change Variables for Subscriber) form SP the data (just numbers) to Zap tables? My guess it’s by API REQUEST with GET request for Retrieving data from an external URL (Zap). If its the case, how to generate that URL link in Zap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Optimafide,

I’m not really familiar with SendPulse, but you can probably use Webhooks by Zapier as your trigger if the “Change Variables for Subscriber” trigger is not available.

Webhooks by Zapier is a bit on the advanced side. While we'd love to help with every little detail, APIs can vary a lot and each request is unique. This can sometimes make it tricky for us to pinpoint issues.

If you’d like help setting up Webhooks by Zapier. You can reach out to one of our certified Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hi @Optimafide,

I’m not really familiar with SendPulse, but you can probably use Webhooks by Zapier as your trigger if the “Change Variables for Subscriber” trigger is not available.

Webhooks by Zapier is a bit on the advanced side. While we'd love to help with every little detail, APIs can vary a lot and each request is unique. This can sometimes make it tricky for us to pinpoint issues.

If you’d like help setting up Webhooks by Zapier. You can reach out to one of our certified Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Ken.a, thanks a lot. I’ll try Webhooks then.