Best answer

How to use Zapier to support ChatGPT to read Notion data and feedback it back via GPT chat?

• 8 April 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear community members, may I check with you, is there any way to build up a zap, to support Chatgpt to read source information in Notion, and feedback to me via GPT chat? Many thanks! I want to build up a custom gpt that could read Notion. 

icon

Best answer by pallascatfin 9 April 2024, 14:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @pallascatfin, welcome to the Community! 🎉

There was a feature request tracking interest in being able to interact with custom GPTs via a Zap, but that has since been closed due to it not being possible to interact with a GPT outside of https://chatgpt.openai.com:

It is possible to interact with an OpenAI assistant in a Zap (see: Use OpenAI's Assistants API with your Zaps) but for what you’re looking to do it might be better to use Zapier AI actions within a GPT to give it access to be able to read information from Notion. Check out the Zapier AI actions in other apps guide to find out more about how to do that.

Hope that helps. If you run into any trouble on that or have further questions please do let us know! 🙂 

Userlevel 1

Great thanks, Sam! This is VERY much helpful to my case! 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome @pallascatfin, glad I could help! 🤗

Do reach back out in the Community if you run into any issues on that at all. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡ 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much!  @SamB