Question

How to use the latest Dall E 3

• 12 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to send a prompt to Dall E 3.... But I can only find the old Dall E 2 ? Is that not available yet ?

Also I'm trying to send a prompt to a costume GPT I have created... How can I do that ?

How to reference?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Claus Svendsen, welcome to the Community!

I took a quick look at the Model field on a Send Prompt OpenAI action, and was able to see a DALL-E 3 option available:

42cd3022dabf2dec6f32aff113f32287.png
It’s quite far down on the list though so you may want to start typing in the name of it in the search box to find it quicker, as pictured above.

With the custom GPT, we a recent blog post talks about using custom GPTs with Zapier that you may find helpful: Create custom versions of ChatGPT with GPTs and Zapier

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction. If you run into any issues on that or have further questions at all just let us know! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

HI

Thanks, I can find the Dall E 3 you describe but looks like i cannot use it, it come back with below error message.

I also tried to use a call to a gpt assistant instead, but looks like a gpt assistant cannot generate images.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Claus Svendsen 

Here’s a related topic to reference: