Best answer

How to use add Legacy Zoom at the end of flow?

• 2 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I am not able to pull my new webinar data from zoom to create a new registrant. The webinar list won’t show up on the new zoom. However I was able to use Legacy zoom as a trigger and it pulls the data (New Registrant)  but I can’t place it at the end of the zap flow as it is not in the option.

Simply put, I want that Legacy zoom to be available on the app list as the new one has a lot of bugs and won’t talk properly to zapier. 

I keep getting this error on the new zoom. It was working ok before, now it’s not.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 8 April 2020, 00:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

If you’re trying to use an integration that has since been labeled as Legacy, you won’t be able to select it from the app dropdown when building a new Zap. The only workaround would be if you had another Zap that has that Legacy integration in an action step, since that’s where you want to have it. If you need it in both the trigger and action you’d need another Zap with it set up that way, then you can copy it.

I realize that’s not ideal, and I do apologize for that. If you’re still running into those errors and you’d like us to dig in some more I’d suggest reaching out to the Support team, as they can access your Zaps and our internal logs.