Best answer

How to update Aweber subscriber using data from Typeform

• 7 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi! Anyone know how to properly integrate Typeform to Aweber? I'd like for an already existing subscriber (ie: Email) to be updated on Aweber with a "Tag", when a person completes a Form using Typeform. 

I am connecting with both platforms properly, however, when I run tests - they fail.

Also, I’m not really understanding how the workflow should be set up. This is what I have now:

1. ​​​​​​​A new form entry comes in via Typeform
  2. Aweber finds the subscriber (how this happens I do not know)
  3. Finally, the subscriber is updated on Aweber with a “Tag”

This is all supposed to be dynamic - meaning each time a new entry is made on Typeform, the entry will be different; thus, the Email being updated will be different.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

​​​​​​​~ J

icon

Best answer by jaggyjay 7 October 2020, 23:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Yes you need a database in between, we do these machtings with Airtable or Ninox quite often - gsheet should work too.

Thanks for the help. I managed to figure it out.

Appears one needs to leave the email field blank, when finding a subscriber in “2. Find a Subscriber in Aweber » Customize Subscriber”. Then in “3. Update Subscriber in Aweber » Customize Subscriber”, you’d enter the generic “2. Subscriber: 123456789” in the Subscriber field.

This worked in my preliminary testing. Hopefully it stays working with other email data as it comes in.

Yes you need a database in between, we do these machtings with Airtable or Ninox quite often - gsheet should work too.