Best answer

How to trigger Zap on specific Salesforce opportunity stage change to create JIRA Issue?

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

We have multiple stages within our opportunities on Salesforce. I would like to trigger a Zap when the opportunity is changed to a specific stage to create a new issue in JIRA. 

All I can see is opportunitystage as an option, how can I specify which stage of the opportunity I would like it to trigger the zap?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by ken.a 2 August 2023, 10:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @JoeBalacky,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

If you want to trigger the Zap based on opportunity stage change. You can use the “Updated Field on Record” trigger in Salesforce for this.

When you're setting it up, just look for the “Salesforce Object” dropdown and select “Opportunity Stage”. Then, you'll see a “Field” option where you can choose the specific field that, when updated, will trigger your Zap. Like so:

d67900aaafcb661ffa0f14714e4b05c2.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Userlevel 1

Can’t thank you enough! All sorted, I’m sure I’ll be coming back with more questions

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome! I’m glad I was able to point you to the right direction @JoeBalacky!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗