Question

How to trigger Facebook Ad leads between two Google Sheets spreadsheet alternatively?

• 14 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Hope you’r doing well.

I want to know if it’s possible with Zapier to trigger Facebook ads leads, then send the first lead to a specific Sheets and the second to another Sheets?

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ST Business,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Here is how I see the Zap for the workflow that you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Facebook Lead Ads (New Lead)
  2. Action: Google Sheets (Create Spreadsheet Row) - Use a specific spreadsheet for example (Spreadsheet 1)
  3. Action: Google Sheets (Create Spreadsheet Row) - Use a specific spreadsheet for example (Spreadsheet 2)

Just a quick heads up, this Zap doesn't automatically switch back and forth between the two sheets. Its purpose is to send leads to both sheets at the same time. If you're looking to alternate leads between the two sheets, it might require a more advanced setup with custom code to keep track of the lead count. In that case, reaching out to one of our Zapier Experts would be a great idea! They can assist you with setting up a solution that allows you to alternate between the spreadsheets. You can find our Zapier Experts and get in touch with them here: https://zapier.com/experts.

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ST Business,

I wanted to check in and share an idea that might be helpful for your workflow. Have you ever considered using the round-robin method to send your Facebook Lead Ads leads to Google Sheets in an alternating manner? It's a great way to evenly distribute the leads. We actually have a detailed guide on how to set up a round-robin in a Zap, and you can find it here:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊