Skip to main content

1. 최종 콘텐츠를 Slack으로 보낸 후 결과를 확인하고 특정 메시지를 트리거하여 Airtable 확인란을 "true"로 선택하고 싶습니다. 방법이 있다면 설명해주실 수 있나요?

2. 결과가 만족스럽지 않으면 Slack에서 특정 메시지를 트리거하고 만족할 때까지 처음부터 재작업을 요청할 수 있는 Zap을 구성하고 싶습니다. 이를 수행할 수 있는 방법이 있습니까?

Hi @joel2024 

Translated:

1. After sending the final content to Slack, I want to check the result and trigger a specific message to check the Airtable checkbox to "true". If there is a way, can you explain?

2. If I am not satisfied with the results, I would like to configure a Zap that can trigger a specific message in Slack and request rework from scratch until I am satisfied. Is there any way to do this?

Hi @joel2024 

Translated:

1. After sending the final content to Slack, I want to check the result and trigger a specific message to check the Airtable checkbox to "true". If there is a way, can you explain?

2. If I am not satisfied with the results, I would like to configure a Zap that can trigger a specific message in Slack and request rework from scratch until I am satisfied. Is there any way to do this?

Yes !  

You're all right 

Please help me

Hi there @joel2024,

If you’d like a Zapier Expert to help you with your concern. You can reach out to our Zapier Experts here: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this helps.