Question

How to sync Notion pages with Intercom help center articles every time a page changes or is created?

• 29 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Does anyone know how we can sync Notion pages with Intercom help center articles?

We have our FAQ directory stored in Notion and we’d like to have Intercom help center automatically updated accordingly every time a FAQ is changed or created in Notion. Yet, I can’t seem to find a way to trigger Notion page changes (only database entries), nor any Intercom actions related with the help center.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Joana C,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, have you tried using the “Updated Database Item in Notion” as your trigger? Additionally, it looks like there is no actions related to Intercom help center. With this, you might want to explore web scraping. More about that here:

Hopefully, this helps!

Thanks @ken.a ! I’ve started building a Zap with a Notion database item updated trigger, but even before adding the action, when I tested just the trigger, I could see that none of the database records pulled were the page content where the text copy stands. This is precisely what we need to sync. As so, that trigger would not help us for this use case.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Joana C,

I’m not seeing any feature request for Updated Page trigger for Notion. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to create a feature request on your behalf.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps!