Question

How to sync Ebay with Shopify

• 21 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Dear Community, I am struggling how to connect my Ebay account with Shopify using Zapier. I want to send all orders from Ebay to Shopify where I can manage the stocjk and do the fulfillment on one place. After I fulfill the order in Shopify I want to send fulfillment status and tracking information to Ebay. Did anybody make something like this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Wojtek!

I’ve not set up this specific workflow myself but would have thought you could use this Zap template to add the eBay orders into Shopify: Create Shopify orders from eBay orders.

And for the fulfillment tracking part it looks like there’s another Zap template that will do what you want: Create an eBay shipping fulfillment for updated Shopify orders

With those templates you’d just need to connect to your eBay and Shopify accounts, pull in some sample orders to test with, select the desired options and fields to finish creating the Zap.

Hope that helps to get you started. Please do let us know how you get on with this. Want to make sure you’re all set! 🙂