Question

How to set up a zap for a specific form on my website

• 16 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Hey everyone, probably a super basic question but I am not tech savy and am running into issues. How can I get a Zap to pair up with a specific form on my website?

Dilemma: I have a form on my website I want people to fill out. Once they fill that form out I want that information to go to my CRM. I have paired Zapier and my CRM and the tests work fine. But I fill out the form and it does not go to my CRM, it does send me an email tho. How can I get the info to go into my CRM?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @duplexdan 

Good question.

What form app/plugin/add-on/extension are you using?

Hi @Troy Tessalone thank you for commenting! I honestly don’t  know what those are or how to find out which one im using

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@duplexdan 

Who built your website? (Can you ask them?)

What platform is your website build on? (e.g. WordPress)

@Troy Tessalone It is on squarespace. I built the page with the form on it. I just used the form that  square  space provided

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@duplexdan 

Have you tried this Zap action: Squarespace New Form Submission

Make sure to review this help article for using Squarespace Forms in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-with-squarespace-on-zapier

@Troy Tessalone 

So, I cant get the information from the form on my website to go to my crm. When I test  the Zap it transfers to my crm but not when I use the form on my website. The information will go to my email but not the CRM. Is this section stating that my issue is that I am using a form on my website and square space doesn’t work like that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@duplexdan 

The screenshot indicates a certain SS Plan is required.

The screenshot indicates a certain SS Form Blocks must be used AND Cover Page forms are not yet supported.

Really depends on how you have your SS site configured.

@Troy Tessalone ok thank you.  Sounds like i am out of luck here unless I pay someone. So I will probably just  leave it as is until I can pay someone to figure this out. Thank you