Best answer

How to set a filter for sending texts at a specific time

Below is a screenshot of an automation for Zapier to send a text reminder to attendees for a certain workshop that matches the conditions of the filter.

How can I set the filter for it to continue if the date/time of the workshop is before 12.00pm?

How should I fill the ??? in the above screenshot?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 22 June 2022, 05:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MHERC 

Good question.

What app/event is being used in the Zap trigger step?

Can you show what Zap trigger step data point you are trying to use in the filter for the timestamp?

Hi Troy! The trigger is from Arlo event management software. Unfortunately I am unable to show the specific details, but it’s a date/time field which I am trying to take the data from.

Hi @MHERC 

Good question.

What app/event is being used in the Zap trigger step?

Can you show what Zap trigger step data point you are trying to use in the filter for the timestamp?

Hi Troy! The trigger is from Arlo event management software. Unfortunately I am unable to show the specific details, but it’s a date/time field which I am trying to take the data from. Arlo has their date/time format as YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@MHERC

Check out this Filter help article (see the date/time conditions section): https://zapier.com/blog/filter-by-zapier-guide/

You can use a Formatter > Date / Time > Format step in the Zap to get the Time from the Timestamp.