Best answer

How to send multiple form entries to one contact?

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue.  I want to have multiple entries from a form, and send to one contact.  

Can you share the zaps you used?

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 March 2023, 15:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LesleyE!

I’m not able to pass on a link to the Zaps that Kate4604 created, but I wanted to highlight the suggested triggers and actions that Nick outlined previously which you could potentially use:

Zap 1: The Contact Does Not Exist

Trigger: Google Sheets — New Row
Action: ActiveCampaign — Find Contact
Filter: Only continue if something is NOT found (choose a field like ID and the ‘does not exist’ option in the filter)
Action: ActiveCampaign — Create Contact

Zap 2: The Contact Does Exist

Trigger: Google Sheets — New Row
Action: ActiveCampaign — Find Contact
Filter: Only continue if something IS found (choose a field like ID and the ‘exists’ option in the filter)
Action: ActiveCampaign — Update Contact (use the custom option for the contact, select the ID of the one you found, and insert the data that’s already there as well as the new data you wish to add).

Would that suggested approach work for you, or are you using a different apps here? Happy to help further! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You are most welcome, @LesleyE! Glad I could help. 🙂

Please do keep us updated on how you get on with setting that up. Want to make sure you’re all set!