Best answer

How to send more than 1 attributes to a product in Woocommerce

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I am trying to create a product in Woocommerce using Zapier.

Product is being added nicely but I want to add 2 attributes for this product.

I can add one attribute into it (Attached my Zap’s part) but more than one attribute is not working.

Please, guide me how can I add more than one attributes to my product in Woo via Zapier.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 3 May 2023, 15:20

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @WilCompute, welcome to the community!

I’ve looked at some of the information we have on WooCommerce and attributes and I can’t find specific instructions on adding more than one attribute, so we may have to do some experimenting here!

It looks like the attribute in your screenshot is from a previous step in the Zap, what step is that? Does the step give you more than one attribute? Is the issue that you need to find more than one attribute add, or that you need to know how to add them in the Options field from your screenshot?

If you have more than one attribute in the Zap but don’t know how to add more than one, what have you currently tried? Have you tried adding the different attributes separated by a comma? If not, could you try that, please? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Danvers ,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

The previous step actually gives me product details from some other application and yes with more than one attribute. Yes, I want to find a way to add more than one attributes to the product I am creating.

I have tried to give more than one attributes separated by comma but in that case it is not working. Not working means it is not adding any attribute to the Product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @WilCompute,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Based on the screenshot, it seems like you can only add one attribute per product, but we do have Looping by Zapier to maybe achieve what you’re looking for. We have a Community post that talks about Looping by Zapier:

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

@ken.a 

Thank you very much that was much informative.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @WilCompute,

No problem at all! I'm happy to hear that I was able to help guide you in the right direction.

If you come across any other questions or concerns, feel free to ask them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊