Question

How to send automated emails to people who are behind on their missions on Kajabi?

• 6 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello! I'm wondering how do I set up Zapier to send out an automatic fall behind messages to people on Slack who fall behind in the product or missions from Kajabi? 

So basically, we have products or mission on Kajabi and there are some folks who are being behind so we want to remind them of that. I'm not sure how to do this and if this makes sense but my idea is to trigger the automated message by the completion rates from Kajabi. When you click analytics on the Kajabi dashboard, and click on product progress, we can populate reports for each mission or product. So we could use that as a trigger (if that is possible) so that when the due date or the goal for a specific time has not been accomplished, we can send them automated message thru Slack. 

I tried to create an integration but the trigger seems to be set to assessments and can't read any data from our site. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Eein 

Good question.

Have you tried reaching out to Kajabi Support for possible guidance about how to configure?

No, I have not. I was wondering if there's someone who can help me here in the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eein 

Depends on whether Kajabi makes your desired webhook events or API endpoints available.

I’d recommend contacting Kajabi Support for guidance about feasibility.

But to be sure, my desired trigger or integration does not exist yet, right? I reached out to both Zapier and Kajabi customer support and both of them said to reach out to Kajabi/Zapier for that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Eein 

FYI: Most Zap apps are created and managed by the app developer on the Zapier Developer Platform.

Ask Kajabi Support if they have webhook events or API endpoints that can facilitate what you are trying to do since it’s their app that your data would originate from, regardless of whether you are using Zapier.