Best answer

How to post a Google Sheets Chart as an Image in template google doc

• 22 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello

pretty the same as these:

I would like to add a chart to a google doc template  to replace a variable {{graph}} by the chart published image

icon

Best answer by jesse 19 September 2022, 16:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @catafs! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉

So glad you stumbled on that article! Can you elaborate a bit more on what apps you’re using and/or where you’re stuck in the process? 🙂

For example, sometimes it helps to phrase questions like: "When this happens in [blank] app, do that in [blank] app."

In the meantime, I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

We’ll keep an eye out for your response in the meantime. 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @catafs just wanted to follow up here! It looks as though we have an open feature request for adding inline image functionality to the "Create Document" action like you’re asking about here. No ETA just yet on when you can expect to see this added but I’ve gone ahead and added your email address as a “vote”, which means we’ll email you directly if/when this gets added. In the meantime, if we have any updates to share, we’ll do so on this thread. 🙂