Best answer

How to pass data to another sheet in Google Sheets spreadsheet?

• 23 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

How do I pass my data from the botpress sheet to sheet 1, they helped me configure my google sheet but the other person's data is there and not mine, how do I do it because I'm having problems

botpress sheet :

when I give it trigger I get this

and my data does not appear, they only appear from the other person

Is there a way to change it, good to have more context by synchronizing it with botprees and understanding that it is a single url per workspace until I create another template, I don't know yet.

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 July 2023, 14:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Joseph79 

Good question.

You’ll need to have new data sent to the Zap webhook trigger, then you can use the [Find new records] button to pull thru new examples to use to configure the Zap action step.

Userlevel 1

You will have some screenshots to send new data to Zap webhook trigger to guide me in taking my sheet 1, then I hit the fetch new records button and got the same as requesting a,b,c as above screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Joseph79, welcome to the Community!

In order to change the test data in the webhook trigger you’d need to perform the same action in Botpress that would send the webhook. For example that might be creating a new message or conversation in Botpress. Then you’d head back to the Zap and press the Find new records button on the Test section of the Zap’s trigger step:
1eefdb457d7b63f90d68fa4e5370c21f.png
You can find out more about how to do that here: Change the test record in your Zap trigger 

Once you’ve got a new test record pulled into the Zap, you’d then head over to the Create Spreadsheet Row action of the Zap. And in the Worksheet field make sure that the Hoja 1 worksheet is selected. That will ensure that whenever Botpress sends a webhook through to the Zap, it will then add the data to the Hoja 1 worksheet rather than the botpress worksheet. 

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re trying to do here or you run into any issues on that please let us know! 🙂