Question

How to migrate from Salesforce to GiveButter?

• 4 December 2023
  • 2 replies

My organization wants to migrate from Salesforce to GiveButter. The goal is to replace Salesforce with GiveButter. I’m looking for documentation or assistance to doing this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @BobbiR,

Zapier’s Givebutter integration has a Create Contact action, so you may be able to migrate over contacts by pairing it with the Updated Field on Record trigger in the Salesforce integration.

However, making sure all the relationships your data has in Salesforce get moved over to Givebutter might be a bigger lift.

I think the best folks to talk to might be Givebutter themselves. They have a landing page set up for the topic, and it states you can import a CSV. I know you can export contacts from Salesforce, and I have to imagine one of the formats for that report is CSV.

Hope that helps!

Hi @BobbiR 👋 We’re so glad to have your nonprofit as new customers of Givebutter! Welcome to the Fam! You are in good hands with your Success Manager, Holly, and your Implementation Manager, Hayley. Between the two of them, they will be able to help you make this migration smooth as butter!