Best answer

How to make a Zap only post to Slack if Affinity CRM status changes to specific values?

• 23 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Created a Zap from Affinity (CRM) to Slack - anytime the Status changes it posts the company name, current status, and who made the change. What I really want is to only post if the Status has a specific value (Active or Passed). Is there anyway to integrate IF THEN only post these specific status values? If not, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by eileenh 23 August 2023, 23:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @mbernal3! I think you’re looking for Filter by Zapier. You would add it as a step between Affinity and Slack, and set it so that the Zap only continues if your Status variable contains Active or Passed. I hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

YES! Thank you - made my day! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So pleased to see @eileenh was able to help get you pointed in the right direction here, @mbernal3! 🤗

Seems like you might be all set for now but if you run into further questions or issues please do reach out to the Community again. We’re always here and happy to help. Until then, happy Zapping! 😁⚡