Skip to main content

I am trying to  integrate Mojo to GohighLevel. But GoHighLevel is not in the list of apps, so I used LeadConnector that is connected to GHL to make it possible. The goal is whenever a lead comes in into our Mojo dialer, we want it to sync to LeadConnector(GHL) automatically everyday. And whenever a lead/contact is updated in Mojo it will also update in GHL. and vice versa.

Can anyone help me in creating an effective Zap for this goal?

Thanks.

Hi @JuanJS 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Provide more details about the issues you are having with configuring the Zap steps.

Hi, here I just created this Zap. It may only sync the new contacts that are created in Mojo-to Lead Connector(GHL). I also want that whenever I am making any updates in the info of the lead in Mojo like phone number or email of the lead, it will also update in LeadConnector(GHL). And vice versa if possible. I don’t see an option to do that or maybe I am missing something here.

@JuanJS 

Info about Zapier being used as 2-way syncs: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495908569613-Does-Zapier-support-two-way-syncing

If you want updates in Mojo to trigger the Zap, then you would need to use a different Mojo Zap trigger event.

That means you may need to separate Zaps for different Mojo Zap triggers.

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for the info! I’ll check these.