Skip to main content

Hey All,

I’ve checked online in other places and on this forum but couldn’t find an answer to this.

My question is:

How do I make it so that all the information from an Airtable column (maximum of about 20-25 rows) can be inserted into ChatGPT?

Some background:

I tried to use various Airtable views, and then input that into Zapier, but that doesn’t seem to work

Hey @DaanisAan ,

Can you share a screenshot of your zap so we can view what you have built till now?

Hi @DaanisAan Are you looking to use the Airtable rows as sort of a “database” or “data source” so that the chatgpt can respond based off it? The idea is a bit like the web search capability that I think you asked about before. 

Additionally, are you looking for chatgpt to give you a response such that you can use it in the next part of your flow? Let me know - I just did a similar case and I think it is quite similar!

Hey Fiona, exactly that!

I’m using Airtable to store data about organizations in each entry. Then, I want to do an analysis across these organizations through ChatGPT and want to output the answers in Airtable again (another table).

The difficult part is getting the information from a column into my flow. Got any idea?