Question

How to I list people from Google Contacts or Pipedrive or can Zapier not pull data and filter?

• 16 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

make.com has the ability to pull/list data from e.g google contacts and then filter them

zapier only gives me the option to trigger when a “contact is updated” or a “group is created”

this is the care with a lot of apps (like pipedrive)

does zapier not have the ability to pull lists/pull data and then filter that data?

e.g pull every person from google calender with a certain tag, or with a birthday due this week.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Mathias Fiedler,

It looks like the “List Contact” trigger has been deprecated. I also looked around our feature requests for Google Contacts and there is no existing feature request for the “List Contact” trigger.

I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to create a feature request on your behalf. You can label your query as “Report a bug or request a feature”.

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mathias Fiedler 

Good question.

Yes, you can use the GContacts API: https://developers.google.com/people/v1/contacts

Try using the AI assist in this Zap action: GContacts - App Extensions