• 4 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I get the following error when I connect to Redmine:

image.png

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 March 2020, 11:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @mahima_murali

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Are you trying to connect to a locally installed Redmine on your machine? I wonder if the host you're trying to connect to is localhost ? If that's not the case, you can ignore my answer.

Zapier doesn't have access to your local Redmine instance unless it is exposed to the internet. You might want to check out ngrok to do that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Are you trying to connect to a locally installed Redmine on your machine? I wonder if the host you're trying to connect to is localhost ? If that's not the case, you can ignore my answer.

Zapier doesn't have access to your local Redmine instance unless it is exposed to the internet. You might want to check out ngrok to do that.

In addition to @ikbelkirasan's great comment here, there are some troubleshooting tips in this help guide:

Redmine - Integration Help & Support | Zapier Could you take a look at those to see if any help?