Question

How to get the Org_id field in the Create a Measurement in Google Analytics & taken type as Event Tracking

• 23 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I needed help, how can add the org id field in the zapier from the google analytics, Is there any way to add the Organization Id in the zapier & I’m taken the type as the event Tracking . 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sowjanya_mannem, welcome to the community!

It looks like you’re using the Google Analytics action ‘Create Measurement’, is that right? You said that you would like to add the organization ID, could you share some more information about that?

What is your Zap’s trigger?

Is Organization ID a field that you have in Google Analytics, or is it information that you would like to add into one of the fields in your screenshot?

Generally, it would be really helpful to know more about what you are trying to do with the Zap. If you can explain it in this format it would really help: “When x happens in [name of app] I want to y in Google Analytics. 

Thanks!

Hi @Danvers ,

In Trigger I’m using the Google Analytics & I’m taken the event as New Goals. In Action I’m taken the Create a Measurement in Google Analytics. here in the Action segment I have chosen the Evet tracking There I need to add the Organization Id later I need to send the information to the hubspot.

Yeah Organization ID is a field that have in Google Analytics. For the Particular Organization ID that’s has the Account & that particular Account has the Property 

Thanks!