Question

How to get information about tickets for events Plus in

• 7 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello. I'm trying to retrieve the values of custom fields from the Event Tickets Plus plugin. When setting up Zap, I have the option to choose value 1, "Items," which passes an array of data from the custom fields to Kommo. However, I'm having trouble extracting individual values of these fields in a human-readable format.

Currently, the array looks like this:

{ 'attendees': { '1': { 'meta': { '0': '', '_3cbc7b5febb5543aadf569cfa02961eb': 'Ich bestätige hiermit, dass ich die <a href="https://robboclub.at/agb/" target="_blank">AGB</a> gelesen und <a href="https://robboclub.at/datenschutz/" target="_blank">akzeptiert</a> habe.', 'duerfen-wir-ihr-kind-fotografieren-und-bilder-video-auf-unserer-website-facebook-flyer-verwenden': 'Ja', 'geburtsdatum': '2015-03-14', 'gibt-es-etwas-wichtiges-was-wir-wissen-muessen-worauf-wir-achten-sollen': 'Нет', 'hat-ihr-kind-eine-lebensmittelunvertraeglichkeit-bzw-besondere-diaet-z-b-vegetarisch-wenn-ja-welche-ansonsten-bitte-einfach-nein-eintragen': 'Нет', 'nachname': 'Константин', 'nachname-ihres-kindes': 'К', 'nr': '10', 'postleitzahl': '675000', 'stadt': 'Благ', 'strasse': 'Улица', 'telefonnummer': '89998887766', 'tribe-tickets-plus-iac-email': 'test@mauf.ri', 'tribe-tickets-plus-iac-name': 'Поле 1', 'vorname-ihres-kindes': 'Дарья', 'zweite-telefonnummer-fuer-den-notfall': '12223334455' } } }, 'iac': 'none', 'optout': True }

And I would like to retrieve, for example, just the value of the "Name" field. How can I do that?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@KonstantinKab Welcome to Zapier Community! 😆

Okay, I’d like to take a closer look of the Zap you have set up. As a visual aid, can you please upload a screenshot or two in similar format to this? That will give us a great place to start! 

Here is what the application looks like in Kommo.
This field outputs that array. How to extract individual values from this array and pass them to Kommo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @KonstantinKab! Thanks for sharing those screenshots and details. 

Hmm, I wonder if we could use a Formatter by Zapier step to parse the individual details you need? Specifically wondering if the line items - text function would be of any use here.

Here’s an article my teammate wrote on using Formatter as well as another help article.

Do you think that could work? Let us know! 🤗