Best answer

How to Get in Touch with Support

• 5 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Zapier support used to be very reliable. Now, within the last several months, when I submit a ticket I don't even get a automated response back to the email address associated with my account.I’ve had this issue for several months now and 3-5 tickets have been left with no response at all. 

How do we get in touch with support on a Zap error? 

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 6 August 2021, 02:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BankTEL Marketing!

I can see that you’ve sent several Support requests in the past month or so and they’ve all been answered by our Support team (some within a few hours of receiving them). You must not be getting those replies, which would explain why we haven’t gotten any responses to our messages.

I checked our email logs and it appears that your mail server is accepting the emails and they’re being delivered successfully (meaning they’re not bouncing). Is there any sort of spam blocker or mailbox protection feature that you can check within your email provider’s admin settings? Like if you use G Suite or Outlook 365, for example. I suspect our responses are not getting to your inbox but are getting caught somewhere on your end.

I’m leaving a note on your most recent ticket from today to let the Support team know that you’re not receiving their responses. They should be able to find another way to contact you more directly. If you’d like, you can send me a DM with an alternate email address you can be reached at and I can include that in the note.

To help you with your most recent issue, here’s what the Customer Champion had written to you:

Thanks for reaching out to us today- Michelle here from Support, happy to lend a hand!

The Salesforce Contact ID is a unique identifier of any records located in Salesforce organizations. These IDs exist in 15-character or 18-character formats and are stored in the id field of any Salesforce objects. 

As an example, the ID of a user when looking at their contact ID should be seen in the URL like this, where it's the string of text beginning with 005:

c446e65ed3f24ad80c163eb65e0a061d.png
(view larger)

In order to find a Contact, I think it may be helpful to switch the "Field To Search By" to the user's email address:

65185a3f33badc5676a422eda5914d2e.png
(view larger)

Would you be able to give that a try and let me know how it goes?

If the user [email address removed because Community is public] exists within Salesforce, but you're unable to search for them, can you please share a screenshot (in JPG or PNG format) capturing the full browser page showing this item including the browser URL if possible?

I'll keep an eye out for your reply!