Best answer

How to forward emails in Gmail

• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am new to Zapier. This is what I want to do and can anyone let me know if it is possible. I get an email forwarded to me by person A. It is sent to her and Person B from the same email address every-time regarding expirations of a class with an attachment. I need to forward this email to Person B with the attachment (that came with the original email)  so that it comes from person A. I have delegated responsibility to her email. **Bonus would be to have it logged in a google sheet that tracks that we sent them the notice as a record.** Thanks

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 2 August 2022, 21:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AmandaK. 

if you are using GMail your flow sounds doable. You can add authorized sender addresses to Gmail accounts and send emails from those accounts within Zapier. More on Gmail Alias accounts here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22370?hl=en 

Trigger: New Email Matching Search
Action: Send Email in Gmail (you can add authorized accounts to Gmail emails

The above workflow would have a slight delay since the new email matching search is a polling trigger. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @AmandaK. 

Just curious whether you gave the Zap @GetUWired suggested here? It sounds like a good solution but if you did happen to run into any trouble with that I am sure we could get you unstuck!