Question

How to find Tags fields on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest?

• 23 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I can’t find a field “tags” for the following apps:

• Facebook page
  • Instagram business
  • Pinterest pin

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Manolo777!

Can you tell us which triggers/actions for those apps you’re looking at (and not finding tags)?

For example, on the Instagram for Business app page we have the following:

The more detail you can provide, the better we’ll be able to help out. For example, it might require you to contact our Support team to submit a feature request. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @nicksimard,

Thank you very much, sure:

• Facebook page => Create Page Post
  • Instagram business => Publish Photo
  • Pinterest pin => Create Pin

At tumblr app (Create Text Post): there is a  field “tags”, and this one is missing at the described apps (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Manolo777,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I've checked the available fields for the Facebook Pages - Create Page Post, Instagram for Business - Publish Photo, and Pinterest - Create Pin actions. It seems that the "Tags" field you're looking for isn't currently available, and I’m not seeing any similar feature request for this one.

I recommend reaching out to our Support team who can help create a feature request for this on your behalf. You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @ken.a ,

thank you. I will send a message to the support team :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Manolo777,

I see that you've already submitted a ticket to our Support team - that's great! Just a heads up, the response time from our Support team can fluctuate a bit depending on the queue. Typically, it takes around 24-48 hours to get a response.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks again! 😊