Best answer

How to Delete an Item in Monday.com based on a Calendly Appointment Cancellation?

• 12 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a Zap that should delete a specific item in Monday.com when an appointment is canceled in Calendly. While I've managed to create Zaps for other tasks, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set up this particular one.

The process I'm trying to automate is as follows:

1. An appointment is booked through Calendly, which triggers the creation of a new item in Monday.com.
  2. If the appointment in Calendly is canceled, the corresponding item in Monday.com should be deleted.

So far, I can get the details of the canceled appointment from Calendly, but I'm struggling with finding a way to identify and delete the corresponding item in Monday.com.

Has anyone worked with a similar setup? Could you guide me on how to go about it? Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by CODEXMAGMA 12 July 2023, 05:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a Zap that should delete a specific item in Monday.com when an appointment is canceled in Calendly. While I've managed to create Zaps for other tasks, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set up this particular one.

The process I'm trying to automate is as follows:

1. An appointment is booked through Calendly, which triggers the creation of a new item in Monday.com.
  2. If the appointment in Calendly is canceled, the corresponding item in Monday.com should be deleted.

So far, I can get the details of the canceled appointment from Calendly, but I'm struggling with finding a way to identify and delete the corresponding item in Monday.com.

Has anyone worked with a similar setup? Could you guide me on how to go about it? Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I found the answer in other post with the same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @CODEXMAGMA,

Fantastic! It's great to hear that you found the solution in another post.

And a big thank you for sharing the link! This will be super helpful for our wonderful Community members who might have the same question in the future.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to help! 😊