Question

How to create Facebook Messenger journeys based on messages from my page?

• 17 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I want to create Facebook Messenger journeys based on messages that our Customer Support team sends to customers. For example, when our team messages a person and says “Thank you for your order!”, I want to automatically label them as “Order Placed”. 

Is there a way to create Triggers or Filters based on message from our page vs based on messages sent by the person to our page?

-Leo 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LS89 

Good question.

Available Facebook Messenger Zap triggers/actions and help articles: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-messenger/help

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy. So if I’m reading this correctly, I can only automate the action (Sending a message) when the Trigger is a new message is sent to the page. I can’t make the Trigger when a message is sent from the page?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LS89 

The FB Messenger trigger is meant to be used with the action as a pair.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey there, @LS89 !

Thanks for reaching out. I took a quick peek and I might recommend checking out this similar topic:

I went ahead and add your vote as an interested user. If anything changes we’ll shoot you an email! We’ll also keep that main thread updated as well so I might recommend subscribing to it.