Question

How to create a Zap to update a Google Calendar event when a new Wix Booking is created?

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi,

I am trying to create a simple zap where a Google Calendar even is updated when a Wix Booking is created.

I tried to create it a year ago and couldn't get it to work, so I didn't even sign up to one of Zapier plans although I really wanted it to work. Eventually, I continued doing the work manually. I tried to get help from the community here back then, but still couldn’t get it to work.

Now, a year after, I'm trying again to make it work again, since it will make my life a lot easier. I consider myself a tech savvy person, but it seems that creating something so simple is really complicated. How can I get someone to walk me through this process? I understand that Zapier don’t have an online chat option. Are these forums my only way?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Sagi_Guy

How can I get someone to walk me through this process?

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts