Question

How to create a PDF catalog and send it to customers using Zapier?

• 24 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello! I'm trying to create a catalog of multitracks (zipped MP3 audio files, aimed at musicians) in a PDF format. The catalog format is as follows: (product name (stored on Google Drive) > link to product preview in MP3 format (stored on Google Drive) > add to cart button (needs to be "add to cart" as customers need to choose multiple products before proceeding to checkout) or checkboxes that would serve as an "add to cart".)

I'd like to create an automated process where the customer can select the desired products from this list, listen to a preview of each, have these choices automatically sent to a shopping cart, proceed to checkout using PayPal or credit cards, and receive the products stored on my Google Drive automatically.
How could I set up this workflow in an automated way using Zapier?
Thank you very much!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @sidmazzei,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you please elaborate a little bit more about the apps you wanted to use? 

If you can phrase it in the “When A happens in Service X, B should happen in Service Y” format, that’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

Thanks!