Question

How to contact Zapier support for a quick response?

• 23 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Does Zapier support answer at all? I sent 4 messages and only got an answer that they will come back within 24 hours but never heard anything more! Some more people that have this problem?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @svoere 

Good question.

Make sure to check your junk/spam folder.

Zapier Customer Support expectations per plan are shown in the table on this link: https://zapier.com/l/support

Make sure to review the table footnotes.

Nothing in the spam folder. I sent the first email on the 12th of Oktober. Today is the 23rd and still no reply! You mention 24 hours in your “friendly Zapbot” answer. But even if it was the free plan, I would find it somewhat strange that I need to wait more than 10 days. But actually I payed for a starter  for one year! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@svoere 

Footnote below the table:

*These times reflect Zapier's goals for providing support responses, however, they are not service-level guarantees. Actual response times may vary depending on volume and request complexity

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@svoere 

If you have a question that is related to configuring a Zap, then you can ask it here.