Best answer

How to connect Sprout Studio to Bonjoro?

• 11 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Can you help me to connect the sproutstudioa bonjoro program? I would like to make a video message every time a new job happens. I can fill in the first part, but then I can't fill in the fields whose screen I am attaching. Who can kindly help me?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 11 March 2023, 03:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @edyn! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

Were you looking for your zap to trigger once a shoot is complete? If so do you think the “New Booking” Sprout Studio trigger might work for you? Otherwise if you’re looking for your zap to trigger once the shoot is finalized the “Shoot Changes Status” could work, thought it would may require a filter step to ensure it’s only triggering off finalized shoots.

That said, I did some digging and the only action for Bonjoro at the moment is to “Create a Task”. Do you think that could work for you?

I also wanted to share this incredible article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps and keep us posted!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply. I would like to activate the trigger every time I make a new reservation and automatically send a personalized email with bonjoro. I tried to follow the instructions, but I don't know how to fill in the fields indicated below. Can you help me ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @edyn 

Only required fields expect a value.

Fields with dropdown arrows can have an option selected.

You can set static values values or you can map dynamic values using the ‘Custom’ mapping option.

Help article to reference: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help !