Best answer

How to connect countdown from Deadline Funnel with Simplero landing page

I´m all new on Zapier. I have a landing page in Simplero, where I need a count down timer - wich I have created in Deadline funnel. Now I want to connect them with help of Zapier. Do you have a step-by-step-instruction for that?

icon

Best answer by SamB 3 September 2021, 15:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Conventius 

Check out the available triggers/actions/searches for these 2 apps: https://zapier.com/apps/simplero/integrations/deadline-funnel

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just came across this and wanted to add that the Deadline Funnel integration has a Start Deadline action which would start a countdown timer.

So you could team that up with a New Subscription trigger for Simplero to start a countdown when a new person subscribes from a landing page for example. Deadline Funnel happen to have a guide on their site that shows how to set up a similar workflow through Zapier, although it uses Kajabi instead of Simplero I expect the process would be much the same: How to Trigger a Countdown upon Subscribe using Zapier

That said, if it was more a case of wanting to add the countdown timer to the landing page in Simplero so that it runs automatically, it appears that you’d need to add the code for the countdown timer into the landing page on Simplero directly. More on how to handle that process can be found here: How to Add Deadline Funnel to Your Website