Question

How To configure a Zap that sends webinar viewing time in GoToWebinar to ClickfFunnels 2.0 to tag the contact

• 30 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Does anyone have experience configuring a zap that tags contacts in clickfunnels 2.0 when they sign on to the webinar, and stay on or drop at 15 minutes 30 minutes and the whole webinar. Any  insight is appreciated. Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Lani!  Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re glad to have you. 🤗

There is a “New Attendee” GoToWebinar trigger and a “New Registrant” trigger which may work for the the sign on and completion of the webinar! There is also an “Add Tag to Email” ClickFunnels Action so at least those two we know are achievable.

Regarding the timed intervals though, not certain that’s possible but eager to hear if anyone in the community has ideas. 👀

I also wanted to share this incredible article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️