Best answer

How to automatically insert single sold item data from eBay to spreadsheet when buyers purchase multiple items at the same time.

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

When customer purchase items on eBay, the Zapier can automatically insert order data on the Spreadsheet. Hoewever, when buyers purchase multiple items, all items data are inserted to only 1 sell on the speadsheet. 

I would like to separately insert data. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 December 2022, 15:19

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JP Collectibles, welcome to the Community!

If the information from eBay include the purchased items as line items, you can use the Google Sheets action Create Spreadsheet Row(s) as this will create a different row for each line item. If the information isn’t coming in as line items, could you please share a screenshot of what the purchase information looks like in the trigger test so we can see what kind of information you’re receiving? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

Thanks!

Thank you for your explanation. I’d try to set up as you mentioned. 

Actually, one more thing, when Zapier updates new order items, it creates at 1st row above the header; Title, SKU and etc. 

How can I add new row BELOW the header. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @JP Collectibles this is interesting, I have a similar Zap setup myself. The only difference I can visibly see is that my header row was made distinct from the rest of my rows. This may sound silly, but can you try making the header rows in bold text and slightly larger font? That may help the system recognize it’s not just additional text. 

My other request would be if you could share screenshots if that doesn’t work? It may just be any issue on mapping of fields, which you can find more information on here

Hi @chanelle 

Thank you for your suggestions. After making the header rows in bold text and slightly larger font, new rows are added below the header successfully. It’s all good now !!