Question

How to automate email reminders for Practice Better clients with upcoming consultations and unpaid invoices?

• 27 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to have Zapier automated to:

1. Check Practice Better for clients who:
    1. Have a consultation in 2 days and have not completed their questionnaires/forms → Then to trigger an email reminder from Gmail to the client to remind them. 
    2. Have a consultation in 2 days and have not paid their invoice
      → Then to trigger an email reminder from Gmail to the client to remind them. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @IBSandSIBOClinics 

Good question.

You may have to use another app to log and track the data.

Check out Airtable.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data in a Table. (sort, filter, etc.)

When records enter Views those can trigger Airtable Automations/Zaps.

Check out the available Better Practice Zap triggers/actions:

https://zapier.com/apps/practice-better/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for the suggestion. 

Can you elaborate? How does Airtable figure out if a form/invoice hasn’t been completed 2 days before a booking? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@IBSandSIBOClinics 

You would either manually update the record in a status field or you may be able to configure an automation to find/update the record status field.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I can imagine a Zap system something like this

1. Zap 1: Completed Booking in Practice Better → Event in Google Calendar
  2. Zap 2: Two Days before Event Start in Google Calendar → Check for forms being completed

But I’m not sure how that last part would work in your setup

How does Airtable figure out if a form/invoice hasn’t been completed 2 days before a booking? 

How does a human do it now? Where are the forms/invoices? What is different about those forms/invoices when they’re incomplete vs complete? I’m trying to get an understanding of what systems we have to work with.