Best answer

How to attach a file attached to a Trello card to Gmail?

• 9 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Triggers a card move in Trello and sends an email to gmail. When doing this, how do I select only the files I need from the multiple files attached to the Trello card and attach them to gmail?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 9 August 2023, 13:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @racss,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like when there are multiple attachments in your Trello card, it returns as a .zip file comprising all attachments. Currently, it's not possible to identify a specific file attached to the Trello card unless you have the individual attachment data.

However, we received a feature request to provide the attachment URL for identifying the file. Your interest in this feature has been noted, and you've been added as an interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Any update Here

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ephraimGT,

Unfortunately, there are no updates yet regarding this feature request. I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. While we can’t provide an exact timeframe for this feature’s implementation. We will let you know via email once it is.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.