Best answer

How to add tag to AWeber subscriber when transaction abandoned in Paystack?

• 21 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’ve noticed quite the number of my aweber subscribers abandon their transaction in paystack (due to some reasons)

How can I add a tag via Zapier that will be passed to AWeber with their email address to send out transaction recovery emails ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 22 November 2021, 03:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Funmilayo 

Yes you can do that via Zapier.

The workflow will look like this:

1. Trigger: Paystack: Abandoned Transaction
  2. Action: Aweber: Find or Create Subscriber
  3. Action: Aweber: Update Subscriber (Here you can specify tags for a contact)

With this flow when there is an abandoned payment, zapier will take that user and create or update that user in Aweber and attach your specified tag to that user. In case you don’t see the tags  setting option in the 3rd action, you may need to use “Webhook by Zapier” and Aweber API.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Funmilayo 

Yes you can do that via Zapier.

The workflow will look like this:

1. Trigger: Paystack: Abandoned Transaction
  2. Action: Aweber: Find or Create Subscriber
  3. Action: Aweber: Update Subscriber (Here you can specify tags for a contact)

With this flow when there is an abandoned payment, zapier will take that user and create or update that user in Aweber and attach your specified tag to that user. In case you don’t see the tags  setting option in the 3rd action, you may need to use “Webhook by Zapier” and Aweber API.

Hi Rob, Thank you for your response…

I choose the create subscriber action… tested the zap (it said a subscriber was sent to aweber). 

How do I trigger the emails I wrote in aweber to go out to this subscriber?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Funmilayo 

Check out this help article about how to trigger an AWeber Campaign with a Tag: https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/216475777-How-do-I-trigger-a-Campaign-with-a-Tag-

Userlevel 1

Hi @Funmilayo 

Check out this help article about how to trigger an AWeber Campaign with a Tag: https://help.aweber.com/hc/en-us/articles/216475777-How-do-I-trigger-a-Campaign-with-a-Tag-

Thank you, Troy!

All set up!