Best answer

How to add contact to specific tag and list in Kartra when specific product is purchased in Shopify?

• 19 February 2022
  • 3 replies

We have shopify and Kartra pages! How do I make it so that when a product "x" is purchased in shopify, after the purchase, the customer's contact appears in Kartra, tag: x, and list: x!

icon

Best answer by SamB 21 February 2022, 13:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Judit Lenke Toth 

Try using a Filter step in your Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Hi! Can you help me, because unfortunately we can't do it!?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Judit Lenke Toth, welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:  

I don’t know how many different products you’re looking run this sort of workflow for but if there’s a few, it might be worth looking at using a Paths step instead of a Filter step. Paths would allow you to carry out different actions (in a single Zap) based on which product had been purchased. Paths is currently limited to 5 paths (so one for each product) but you can leverage nested paths to handle more: 

Alternatively, you could use Formatter (Utilities > Lookup Table) steps to convert the product purchased in Shopify into the relevant tag and list ID that Kartra will expect to receive. Then you could select those IDs in Assign Tag to Lead and Subscribe Lead to List Kartra actions as Custom values. We have some helpful articles that go into more detail on how to work with lookup tables here:

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction!