Skip to main content

Hi All!

I’m currently facing a challende with my zaps. You see, i’ve set up an automated textmessage zap that triggers after a fb form is submitted. The issue is that people fill out these forms all through the night, and getting a reply at 03.45 am is a dead giveaway that this isn’t a real person. 

I’m looking for a delay that makes this zap wait during nighttime, and only send out messages between 8 am and 9 pm. Doesn’t matter if its the weekends. 

Do any of you know how to set this up?

It’s important to note that i dont want the zap to be turned off at night, i still want the nightowls to get their message, but i want it to be during daytime.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi @seedco 

Help link for sending during biz hours:

Hi @seedco,

How did you get on with that guide Troy shared? Is the Zap now only sending messages between 8am and 9pm?

Want to make sure things are all squared away here so let us know whether you need any further assistance at all! 🙂

Thanks for the guide, it helped!

It doesnt give me the one thing i want though, and thats just a “night” delay.

Ideally this zap runs every day, but only between the hours of 8am and 9pm. I did follow the guide, and it’s really good if you want a zap that delays during weekends, but im looking for a delay during night. 

Ah, I see @seedco

Hmm, in that case you might also want to take a look at this guide instead:

That approach uses a Google Sheets spreadsheet to set the delay day and time values instead of using a Formatter lookup table. And can be adapted to allow for the Zap to run at a certain time on the weekends as well as week days.

If you run into any trouble in setting that up just send over some details and screenshots (with all personal information like names, emails, addresses etc. removed/hidden) of where at you’re getting stuck and we’ll go from there!