Best answer

How many tasks will it take to transfer 4058 contacts from Contacts+ to Realvolve CRM?

• 28 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Zapier says I have used 103 of 100 tasks available.  I don’t see any successful syncing activity in my history on either Zapier or the target.  I did do a test and was pleased that the text I asked be placed in the note field was indeed placed but now how to govern the the task limitation?  Even if I was on the first tier of their paid platform I don’t think I have enough tasks to process all all my contacts.

I use Contacts+ to maintain contacts.  I would like to create an entry in Contacts+ and have that entry create an entry in my Realvolve CRM.  I have 4058 contacts.  How many tasks will be used for these two zaps to work properly? I have 1 trigger and 1 action in each zap. What is considered a task in a zap?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 31 October 2022, 11:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Brainstewn, welcome to the Community!

It’s odd that you can’t see any activity in the Zap history but you can see a message that says you’ve used 103 tasks. If you go to your Zap history and can’t see anything there, could you please get in touch with the Zapier Support team (using the Get Help form) as they can take a look at your account with you. 

The help doc Learn about tasks in Zapier explains tasks in more detail but the main points are that any of the following uses a task: 

• Any successful action step.
  • Any filter step that passes.
  • Any time a path's rules pass.
  • For Sub-Zaps, the Call a Sub-Zap action and the Return From a Sub-Zap action each use 1 task.

So, each contact would use one task to add it to Contacts+ and another task to add to Realvolve. 

One last point - if you’d like to move existing contacts to Contacts+ you’ll need to use Transfer. Zaps aren’t really designed to move existing data, they’re best for situations where you have an event that triggers the Zap (eg When I get a new contact in Contacts+ then move it to Realvolve). 

I hope that’s all clear, let us know if you have any questions!