Question

How do you transfer data with ZAP not with transfer

• 11 July 2023
  • 2 replies

How do you transfer data with ZAP not with transfer?

When I first made ZAP I was able to transfer data but, couldn't be able to transfer for the second time. It seems exhausting to create another transfer instead of using created ZAP, are there any ways to directly transfer data with already made ZAPS?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Masahiko, welcome to the Community! 🙂

If you have existing Zaps set up to carry out the same actions as the Transfer, then they would transfer over the relevant information whenever the Zaps are triggered, but the data would be moved on an individual basis as it is created/updated. It would not carry out a bulk transfer of information from one app to another.

Are you wanting to carry out bulk transfers of data on a regular basis?

If so, you’d want to set up a scheduled Transfer. Unfortunately, if you chose the Run Once option when setting up the Transfer you’d need to remake it as a recurring Transfer by selecting the Schedule option instead. But then going forward you wouldn’t need to remake the transfer again, it would automatically run as frequently as desired.

Hope that helps to clarify. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here or you have further questions please let me know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Just wanted to share a quick update on the scheduled transfers function I mentioned previously - scheduled transfers will be deprecated on January 15, 2024. Any existing scheduled transfers will continue to run up until that point, but as of today, it won’t be possible to create new scheduled transfers.

To avoid disruption, any currently active scheduled transfers will be migrated into new Zaps that can perform the same workflow. You can learn more about the changes to scheduled transfers here

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime!