Question

How do we integrate Birdeye with Zoho CRM to automatically transfer leads?

• 14 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi there,

I am currently working on integrating Birdeye with Zoho CRM. My goal is to have a new lead created in our Birdeye account automatically added to Zoho CRM as a new lead. However, I've encountered some challenges in the Zoho steps.

I was wondering if someone has experience with integrating any app with Zoho CRM. If so, could you share insights into the event chosen and the fields configured?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sevvy 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured and what fields you have questions about or issues with.

Hi @Troy Tessalone .

Thanks for your reply.

Here are some screenshots.

I am thinking maybe the Event type is wrong, but there are no too many options.

Yesterday, after trying various approaches, the test worked successfully, and the Test Dummy was successfully transferred to Zoho. However, after that, when we had new leads in Birdeye, they didn't transfer to Zoho.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sevvy 

Did you check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot?

https://zapier.com/app/history/

@Troy Tessalone currently I don’t see that zap in the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sevvy 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

Has there been new data for the Birdeye Business Number selected on the Zap trigger?