Skip to main content

I’d like to use Zapier to help me fill out forms realtime with my voice.

This would look like: speech → transcription → saved transcription → form being filled out.

It would be optimal if i could stylize the front-end of the form too.

Would love to get some thoughts on how to do this.

Hi @pookster,

Welcome to the Community. 

This project uses Zapier and various tools to convert speech to text and automate form-filling. First, a speech-to-text service like Google's Speech-to-Text API or Temi can transcribe the audio in real time. Save the transcriptions in a platform that integrates with Zapier, such as Google Docs or Evernote. Zapier can then monitor this location and trigger an action to populate a form when a new transcription is added, with options for customization through tools like Jotform or Wufoo. The setup may require some experimentation based on the specific tools chosen. 

I hope this helps you jump-start your Zap. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.

Hey there, @pookster👋

How are things progressing on this, did Jammer’s reply help to get you started? If not, have you chosen a form app yet?

If you can let us know which form app you’ve chosen or which ones you’re considering we’ll be happy to check what options are available for filling out the form via a Zap. Looking forward to hearing from you on this!