Skip to main content
Best answer

How do I use SSH Tunneling for PostgreSQL on Zapier?

• 7 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I found posts in the Community Forum from 2 & 3 years ago requesting SSH Tunneling for PostgresSQL, as well as confirmation that it was on the internal roadmap. From my digging, it seems this still isn’t possible. Is that really the case?

Hey there @mhedadji, I’m so sorry we missed your question here previously! 

Ah, it looks like this is the Community thread you’re referring to: 

I did some checking on this end and the feature request for SSH tunnelling to be supported is still open. I’ve added your vote to that feature request to help increase it’s priority and allow us to notify you once it’s been added. 

I’m sorry we don’t have a quicker solution to provide here and really wish we could give some indication or a rough estimate as to when SSH tunnelling may become possible with the PostgresSQL app, but it’s not possible. If we come across any workarounds or if there’s any news on the status of the feature request in the meantime, we’ll be sure to let you know. Since we’ve already got one Community topic tracking interest in this feature request I’m going to close this one out now. 

For anyone that comes across this and wants their vote added to the feature request please reach out on the main topic here, and we’ll be happy to add your vote! 🙂