Best answer

How do I upload multiple images without having to re-zip the files?

• 27 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I have a Zap that looks for .zip files on Google Drive, and extracts the files (in this case, 2 jpegs) from the zip. Then I want to upload the 2 jpegs to the same folder that the zip was in, BUT - the output from ConvertAPI gets zipped back up to be uploaded? Is there a way I can just upload both jpegs without them being re-zipped? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 October 2023, 15:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mikehollywood 

Good question.

Please clarify what ConvertAPI action you are using in the Zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @mikehollywood!

I wanted to pop in and mention it looks like you may be experiencing a known bug with the Convert File action in the ConvertAPI app. 😔 Specifically it cannot successfully extract a ZIP file. 

I did go ahead and add you to the list of affected users! While I don’t have an ETA on a fix, we’ll be sure to send an email once there is one. We’ll also keep this thread updated as well. 

Thanks so much for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

Just wanted to pop in here to share that we’ve heard from the ConvertAPI app’s developers that this issue has now been resolved. 😁🎉

That said, if you find that you’re still running into the same problem please do get in touch with our Support team who will be able to investigate further. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡